What Is a Church Community?
Loading.....

The video player could not be built.

Do you want to chat with a missionary?

We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Start a chat or call us at 1-888-537-6600.

Hi I'm Natalie

Formerly known as Beyoncé, currently Sister Fesolai because I'm on my mission

About Me

Born and raised in South Auckland, New Zealand, the Polynesian capital of the world. As of this moment I am serving a mission on Temple Square, so feel free to drop by and feed my companion and I [Mor 7:46 "charity never faileth"] When I'm not on a mission, I usually spend 95% of my time watching TV or changing a nappy. The other 5% is spent thinking up excuses to not hang out with my friends. But more importantly...I'm a missionary! I love this Gospel, I love the Lord, and I love my family (they feed me).

Why I am a Mormon

Because they give out free pizza at institute... Haha kidding. I was born a member of this church, but for most of my life I pretty much slept through the whole thing or grabbed the closest child so I had an excuse to skip class. I've always known the church was true, but I never did much about it until I was presented with the opportunity to serve a mission. I knew the Lord wanted me to go, and I knew I had to do something about my testimony, so I attended missionary prep classes and it was there that I was able to see things from a different perspective. I realized how fortunate I was to have this Gospel in my life, and I developed the desire to go out and share this message with other people. Reading the Book of Mormon helps me strengthen my testimony of the restored Gospel everyday, and I learn new things all the time which is cool.

How I live my faith

I do what I can to follow the example of Jesus Christ, by acting on what I learn in the scriptures. It can be hard sometimes, but I know that when I put my trust in the Lord, it will all work out in the end as long as I keep trying my best.

Why don’t Mormons drink coffee, tea, or alcohol? What is the Mormon Church’s law of health and proper diet?

Natalie
Basically, the Lord gives us commandments to protect us, because He loves us. The Word of Wisdom is one of those laws, given to protect our bodies and minds from things that harm them. The church encourages us to maintain a healthy lifestyle so that we can be our best selves, and the Lord has promised that as we put our trust in Him, He will help us to keep His commandments. Show more Show less