What Is a Church Community?
Loading.....

The video player could not be built.

Do you want to chat with a missionary?

We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Start a chat or call us at 1-888-537-6600.

Hi I'm Nikki

I'm a Mormon.

About Me

Hey!! So here's a little bit about me, I am 21 years old. I am the oldest of three kids. My little munchkin siblings are 12 and 10. They are pretty loud and awesome. I was born in California, and grew up in North Carolina. I love anything to do with water. In the summer time when I'm not working you will find me by a pool, a pond, lake, river...you get the picture. I just love sunshine and I love swimming, camping and FISHING! it's one of my most favorite things to do! But don't worry I love girly things too! Just like most girls I love shopping and doing nails with my sister. I am currently finishing up my associates degree at BYU-Idaho. I did two years actually on campus in Idaho but I'm now taking the last of my classes online from home. I loved it there and met some really awesome people. I will always remember my experiences there! I love trying new things and meeting new people. I am also currently getting ready to serve a mission for 18 months, I don't know where I'm going yet but I am SO excited!!!!

Why I am a Mormon

I am Mormon because it makes me SO HAPPY! who wants to be sad?? NOT ME! I am constantly reminded how much Heavenly Father loves me, so of course i can't turn my back on that! It is such a comfort to know that if i work hard to do the right things and be the best i can be, i can see my heavenly father again!! this gospel also sets standards that when reached and kept, you feel so good and can avoid guilt and sadness. I'm still human, life still gets hard, trials do arise, but without the gospel i would be so lost!! I am Mormon, i know it, i live it, i LOVE it!!!!

How I live my faith

I live my faith by going to church...like all the time. The gospel is 95% of my life, the other 5% is sleeping, eating, school and work..but even then I still live what I learn and love! Every Monday night i go to church and we usually do some really fun stuff! We've gone bowling, watched movies, gone swimming, had cookouts, played kickball and SO many other fun things!!! It's a time to get together and have fun without all the worldly pressures. Wednesdays i go to church and we have bible study, but we also study the book of Mormon. It is an amazing book that goes along with the bible and i love it so much!!!! it has blessed my life and i know those blessings will NEVER end! and of course sundays i go to church services as well! So i attend church 3 times a week on a regular basis! i love it!